MARK NUSSBAUM, P.E. | Principal
Mark Nussbaum, has over 25 years’ experience in the building and facility design field. He has broad design experience ranging from MEP feasibility studies to final constructions documents. While he consults on a wide array of projects, he specializes in Historic Properties as well as the integration of Energy Efficient Technologies. After establishing ACE in 1995, Mark has earned a reputation for his numerous, highly regarded projects involving historically significant buildings and dozens of sustainable projects throughout the Midwest region.
Education: Bachelor of Science with Distinction: Mechanical Engineering - San Jose State University.
P.E. License: Illinois, Ohio, Wisconsin
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air Conditioning Engineers
- Association for Preservation Technology
- Geothermal Alliance of Illinois
- International Ground Source Heat Pump Association
- Landmarks Illinois
- National Society of Professional Engineers
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
- U. S. Green Building Council
DEBORAH A. NUSSBAUM | Designer, Office Manager
For over thirty-seven years Debbi has been part of the general HVAC industry from design to aftermarket, with the last twenty years as an integral part of ACE. Her background in customer service provides the cornerstone of her success in working with design team members, building owners, and manufacturers’ representatives. Debbi approaches design in a holistic manner, assuring that all aspects of design and coordination are provided. Common sense and practicality allow for coordination between the building design and mechanical, plumbing and electrical systems.
Debbi’s services include:
- Design and CAD drafting
- Site field survey
- Building history and product research
- Office management and administration