Architectural Consulting Engineers (ACE) is an engineering consulting design firm specializing in sustainable mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) systems for historically significant buildings. We pride ourselves on developing creative, sustainable, engineering solutions while minimizing disruption to the fabric of the buildings we are trying to protect.
After more than 20 years in business, we have become the premier MEP architectural consultants for historical preservation in the Chicago area. World class projects include:
- Louis Sullivan’s Charnley-Persky House and Holy Trinity Cathedral
- Henry Hobson Richardson’s Glessner House
- George Maher’s Kenilworth Club and Pleasant Home
- Howard Van Doren Shaw’s Ragdale House
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s Dana Thomas House, Emil Bach House, Robie House and Unity Temple
We are currently expanding our network of Architect partners throughout the Midwest region and beyond. Please contact us to discuss opportunities to partner on your next historical building project.